When you feel something went wrong in the delivery of a service and you are dissatisfied, you can complain to GeorgeClaims.com. Your right to confidentiality will be maintained and you will NOT be treated differently for complaining.
You can make a complaint by writing directly to the address given below, email, calling us up on the number given below or even meeting us in person.
Please use the following information for your complaints:
Mr Togy George
142 Lundy Road
Longton, Stoke on Trent
Tel: 01782 444264
When you make a complaint, it will be easier for handling if you please let us know:
What went wrong
When it happened
Who you dealt with
How you would like the complaint settled
Complaints handling procedure at GeorgeClaims.com.
1. Complaints may be made in writing, by email, by telephone or in any other form in respect of a claim management service that we have provided and that is regulated under the Compensation Act 2006.
2. We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than six moths after you become aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where we will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that we are prepared to consider.
3. We will send a written or electronic acknowledgment of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business together with details of the business internal complaints handling procedures. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
4. With in four weeks of receiving a complaint , we will send you either:
a) a final response which adequately address the complaint; or
b) a holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
5. With eight weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send you either:
a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
b) a response which:
i. explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
ii. informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
6. Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer or redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
7. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to-
Claims Management Regulator
PO Box 7824
Burton on Trent
Tel: 0845 4506858